If you're bi is it "gay for pay"

KurtBuns
This topic is 3083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I also discovered I don't have enough feeling in my fingers to tell a prostate from the rest of the tissue in there, but to my surprise I could reach it.

I have the same problem. I'm never sure if I'm actually palpating it with my fingers. It's funny because there is definitely supposed to be a ridge or a bump there if you read the literature.

If I were a gay man, I would be versatile and a flip-fucker.

You wouldn't if you were like me where even ejaculation causes pelvic soreness and digital exam by my doctor can lead to the same or sometimes even post-exam pain that can last days/weeks.

Gman

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same problem. I'm never sure if I'm actually palpating it with my fingers. It's funny because there is definitely supposed to be a ridge or a bump there if you read the literature.

You wouldn't if you were like me where even ejaculation causes pelvic soreness and digital exam by my doctor can lead to the same or sometimes even post-exam pain that can last days/weeks.

Gman

We might have the same lack of sensitivity in our fingertips.

I don't have to worry about that type of ejaculation, but I have similar problems with my urethra. I underwent a cytoscopy that concluded I had adhesions from prior UTIs that was so painful on top of fibro pain/chronic fatigue I missed work for most of a month. Never again, or if I do, I'm taking a sedative.

However ... at the risk of seeming insensitive, (a) this information is well-known to those of us who have been around for awhile, as you bring it up every time the conversation ever ventures anywhere near it; and (b) it's not really pertinent. In fact, it sounds a bit envious, which is a little odd considering I'm more or less an obligate bottom. If you absolutely must mention it again, why not say you can't bottom, or ejaculation isn't as much fun for you, because of medical conditions or the way your body is built? It's not necessary to repeat the details.

If, as you seem to believe, the condition can't be changed or treated, why not accept it and work on other ways of satisfying yourself? There's this prayer that begins, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

We might have the same lack of sensitivity in our fingertips.

I don't have to worry about that type of ejaculation, but I have similar problems with my urethra. I underwent a cytoscopy that concluded I had adhesions from prior UTIs that was so painful on top of fibro pain/chronic fatigue I missed work for most of a month. Never again, or if I do, I'm taking a sedative.

However ... at the risk of seeming insensitive, (a) this information is well-known to those of us who have been around for awhile, as you bring it up every time the conversation ever ventures anywhere near it; and (b) it's not really pertinent. In fact, it sounds a bit envious, which is a little odd considering I'm more or less an obligate bottom. If you absolutely must mention it again, why not say you can't bottom, or ejaculation isn't as much fun for you, because of medical conditions or the way your body is built? It's not necessary to repeat the details.

If, as you seem to believe, the condition can't be changed or treated, why not accept it and work on other ways of satisfying yourself? There's this prayer that begins, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

Sorry about the cystoscope pain. I had one when they were trying to figure out what was wrong. I suddenly wasn't able to pee. They thought maybe I had a stricture from something like a bicycle injury. So I had the cystoscopy under general anesthesia. They didn't find a stricture. He said my bladder was really inflamed. So the swelling was causing the urine obstruction. I only had pain from the cystoscopy for about 36 hours or so.

Gman

Sorry about the cystoscope pain. I had one when they were trying to figure out what was wrong. I suddenly wasn't able to pee. They thought maybe I had a stricture from something like a bicycle injury. So I had the cystoscopy under general anesthesia. They didn't find a stricture. He said my bladder was really inflamed. So the swelling was causing the urine obstruction. I only had pain from the cystoscopy for about 36 hours or so.

Gman

I only had local anesthesia, but the urologist had to be rough in order to insert the cytoscope past scar tissue. That hurt a lot and nothing I took afterward helped.

Sorry, I really didn't want to be that graphic about it.

Only peripherally related, but I've wanted to post this video and haven't had the opportunity to. Since I posted a Frank Sinatra video, I figure I have leeway to post another K-pop video. No English subtitles, sorry, but enough of it is in English to get the gist. It's sung by 2NE1 (pronounced "twenny-one") and is called "Falling in Love" (really, more about falling in lust and having fun).

I love it because it's all about the girls and what they want, not the guys. Also Minzy does a great wide-eyed eyefuck.

I only had local anesthesia, but the urologist had to be rough in order to insert the gyroscope past scar tissue. That hurt a lot and nothing I took afterward helped.

Sorry, I really didn't want to be that graphic about it.

I'm glad you are past that. I can't believe they only gave you a local!!!

Gman

Archived