411 on Bigmanonc---Rentmen NYC

Guest RexB
This topic is 1320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has changed in personality a lot

But he's hung !!!

Not the same sweet guy he used to be

Yeah his size isn’t for everyone

But I think he looks incredible

And that face , so handsome

In my top 2 of men ever

can you clarify your statements?.....the above quotes are in chronological order from this fall....thanks....not nitpicking, but just trying to figure out when you last met him and your current perception and evaluation of him

Tried messaging him again and nothing. No face pics or code to unlock his private ones. hmmmmm

Yeah it took me a couple of attempts to get a response as well. He got back to me towards the end of my trip to New York. I directly enquired if we could kiss, and the response was “no”, so I didn’t proceed any further - it was one of the crucial things that I was looking for in a guy like him.

can you clarify your statements?.....the above quotes are in chronological order from this fall....thanks....not nitpicking, but just trying to figure out when you last met him and your current perception and evaluation of him

Have not seen him since December last year

The first two comments are to do with his

Personality the 3rd comment is about his body

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

Definite interested in this guy. I hope he makes it to LA some day soon. Anyone wanna give up his IG handle? :D

• 2 months later...