BlakeBristol in Chicago $480 per hour

MrMiniver
This topic is 3110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

P:S: I found my cat who ran away last weekend (Jumped out third floor window while i was super cleaning, I forgot to close it after I was done in the room)

I herd a scared meow from the parking garage I was crawling around calling her name! and there she was!!! She's still loving, but she has this demeanor about her... You can tell something slapped her around. No scratched and when i played with her belly she wasn't in any pain. So I'm chucking it up to her running away from HO(m)E and wanting to get a train ran on her by the local cats. After about 10 minutes of her meowing at the top of her lungs-- She is no longer interested in me, ate all the food and tuna fish and tried to dig thru the trash. I sprayed her with the sprayer! She is going to stop that habit real quick!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You in cLEAVEland or cLEFTland now?

I'm in cLEAVEland thru Thanksgiving. Then I'll be cLEFTland heading east thru NY and MA. My mom is back home, just waiting on her boyfriend. I'm officially OFF baby sitting duty! Woooooo!!! and TOMORROW IS MONDAY!!! Time to get wasted, dance and dodge the boys trying to flirt. I'm the worst on Mondays! It's HipHop night, pop is my favorite but I grew up in a very urban environment so we we're bumping and grinding at middle school dances, we learned rather early out here! When I attended the end of High School in Massachusetts nobody had parties (without drinking/drugs) and the school dances were lame and all they played was Taylor Swift and Maroon 5. Thank god for College and turning 21 !!

Archived