Twerk videos in profile?!

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sex is undeniable, twerking is sex (we could argue this for days, weeks and years)

I see there being a few types of sex.

Sloppy/trashy sex, an elite upscale experience and many more types we could name. The twerking, however, just screams sloppy and trashy! When I'm drunk in a club I want to twerk and dance, not while I'm trying to sell myself to clients.

Am I over thinking this a little too much?!

You know what, as we see those people still get customers, so to each his own, or as we say "You do you boo boo!"

Like those backpage ads with lipsynch videos stolen from instagram, "What what what are you doing!?" :confused:

Speaking of twerking, I'm in love with 3 gogo boys at a local club (they are the reason I go there, well that and I like to dance crazy) Being in related business I sometimes give them exceptionally large tips if I've had a good week...is that weird? I don't even expect anything...

Being in related business I sometimes give them exceptionally large tips if I've had a good week...is that weird? I don't even expect anything...

Nooo not at all. I'm a tip sucker too, i don't really like the scenes of the clubs with gogo boys, as being from Cleveland, we're sheltered from these things. I went to a ratchet one in D.C. and got groped all over the dance floor, bar, bathroom was just like D: :O :3 all night it was different. DC is a clicky city, it's hard to meet people out, easier to meet someone on grindr for a platonic night out (I suck I know) good way to find locals (and maybe weed)

I just seen the second rentmen profile with a twerk video in the profile.

Now, I love to dance! but I just do not see this one. The last thing I would want a client to see me doing is twerking !

Thoughts?!

No links? How can we be Siskel and Ebert if we don't get to see one?

For me it would depend on whether they were good looking or any good at it.

Anybody found any booty-poppin' video or avatar? That would be NO problem for me.

Archived