Recommendations for Florida

WmClarke
This topic is 3095 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
I have an upcoming trip to Florida. I will probably fly into Tampa or Jacksonville and then drive to my destination (a small town with no prospects). Guess I could also fly into Orlando.

Any suggestions for a rendezvous?

Though I do lean toward older, muscular men, I'm open to almost any type. I prefer a more relaxing encounter, often wanting a BFE, but do like to get a little kinky now and again--especially in the middle of the BFE. :cool:

I'm vers, so open to any guy--top, vers, or bottom.

TIA for any suggestions.

Are you looking for just a few hours, overnight, longer?

Matt Stevens lives in the Miami Area. If you wanted an overnight, I'm sure he'd be interested.

Gman

Guest countryboywny
Brandon's ads have been gone for some time now.

I know he's still available, I'm seeing him next week. ;) It's no secret around these parts that he is one of my all time favorites. I visit his ad every now and then and noticed it expired a week of two ago. I'm sure he'll tend to it when he can.

Guest countryboywny
You Brandan aficionados is he a total total top or is there some wiggle room that you know of? Thanks.

I can only speak from my own experiences, and he's a top. Whether or not there's "wiggle room" would be a question for him. I've never asked him to "wiggle". :D

Archived