Adonis LA

SFViking
This topic is 2169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up going...

It was very interesting, not necessarily the best I've seen. Maybe 3-4 really really good looking guys.

I usually go to the NYC event, so the LA crowd was interesting to me. Seems to be more into conversations and chit chatting amongst themselves rather than paying attention to dancers walking around.

One of the dancers, Harrison, seemed extremely arrogant though, and the crowd noticed. He was trying to overcharge everyone for some reason and pretty much ignored a lot of people too. Not sure what his deal is.

The last time I went (on a Wednesday), it was the other way around. A lot of the dancers seemed more interested in chit chatting amongst themselves than the patrons. Literally, they seemed to be there to hang out in their underwear more than earn money, and a few dancers spent an hour or so chatting with one patron. The patrons can't touch dancers in certain areas, but a lot of the dancers were touch each other in those areas without a problem. Still, there were enough attentive dancers, I enjoyed myself.