411 on this Backpage Ad for NYC

Zephyr
This topic is 3082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only way to know is to drop by and see what's on the menu. More often than not you're expectations won't be met but at least you'll know!

This is true! I always keep my expectations in check, less disappointment in life and more opportunity for surprise when things go better than expected. I definitely know that the pics in the ads are rarely - if ever - real. I was just hoping to see if someone knew anything about the place. I find it odd that an address is not listed as with the other ads. I usually stop my WMSpa on 30th, was looking for other viable options. Appreciate the feedback though. :)

I gave it a shot. Texted the # if they were available and address. They had me call for the address. It's on 30th street between 8th and 9th. It's a "private spa" so they didn't have any signs or anything at the building. I buzzed the # and I was a bit sketched out at first as it's the basement but they had a tiny little lounge area with partitions up but I went into a room. The guy I had was Alex, a good looking tall asian guy in his 20's. Massage was basically the kind you get at any of these men spas. Ok but nothing amazing. There was another guy there giving a massage but I did not see him.

The power of prayer is much overrated, especially when hiring from Backpage.

OTOH I find atheism and scientific method work well for BP. :cool:

http://www.rugusavay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/William-of-Ockham-Quotes-4.jpg

http://www.rugusavay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Francis-Bacon-Quotes-4.jpg

Archived