Grindr/Growlr Hits

rocky
This topic is 3119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry to ask this question but recently both on grindr and growlr I get these "pings" from someone saying "hi handsome" (my first warning), to more. And they are from thousands of miles away; some of wanted me to spend time on their website which I won't even to to, some have show and tell but my question; do others have this and how do you stop it?? Look, I'm interested in hearing from guys and meeting guys from different parts of the country,but I know they didn't say " hi hottie" for me..

Sorry to ask this question but recently both on grindr and growlr I get these "pings" from someone saying "hi handsome" (my first warning), to more. And they are from thousands of miles away; some of wanted me to spend time on their website which I won't even to to, some have show and tell but my question; do others have this and how do you stop it?? Look, I'm interested in hearing from guys and meeting guys from different parts of the country,but I know they didn't say " hi hottie" for me..

Not really a good way to stop it. It's up to Grindr and they don't seem to be too concerned.

Not really a good way to stop it. It's up to Grindr and they don't seem to be too concerned.

It happens on grindr on almost a daily basis, have learned to recognise it from second sentence and then I repot and block. Its usually a pic of an incredibly hot guy, and if you respond their next sentence is" hey, that was quick "! (even if it wasnt. Then they tell you that working out gets them hard etc.....

It happens on grindr on almost a daily basis, have learned to recognise it from second sentence and then I repot and block. Its usually a pic of an incredibly hot guy, and if you respond their next sentence is" hey, that was quick "! (even if it wasnt. Then they tell you that working out gets them hard etc.....

These people are so much fun to fuck with if you have the time.

Archived