Finally, an Avatar

imagooddog
This topic is 3113 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After all these years of being on this site I finally created an avatar !!!

I had thought it would be hard to do with my limited computer skills but after a few tries, it worked.

I am a big Sheltie dog lover, have had shelties off and on for over 30 years, so this picture was a natural.

I wish I knew how to make it..... I have only had it one time in St Louis years ago and the place went out of business. You

do not find it on menus very often. By the way, I enjoy your posts !

Its not super difficult to cook at all there's alot of variations on how some places make it I've noticed! Baking it is the fun part, using really good cheese helps alot, it melts instead of burns into the potatoes on top, then get the top a lil brown.... mmmm....

Thanks I'm glad you enjoy my posts. I've had alot of time on my hands babysitting getting things in order. I hope one day our paths will indeed cross :D

I wish I knew how to make it..... I have only had it one time in St Louis years ago and the place went out of business. You

do not find it on menus very often. By the way, I enjoy your posts !

Its not super difficult to cook at all there's alot of variations on how some places make it I've noticed! Baking it is the fun part, using really good cheese helps alot, it melts instead of burns into the potatoes on top, then get the top a lil brown.... mmmm....

Thanks I'm glad you enjoy my posts. I've had alot of time on my hands babysitting getting things in order. I hope one day our paths will indeed cross :D

Archived