Buffdaddys Veterans Day Show- Nude Male Strip Show

Buff Daddy
This topic is 3132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Buffdaddys Veterans Day Show

Wednesday November 11th @ World II

92 Kean St West Babylon NY

2pm-Closing

We salute all our Men and Women who have served and are serving in our Armed Forces.

So Buffdaddy is thinking out of the box. Back in the day the Gaiety opened its doors at 1pm and

I believe they started a afternoon show around 1;30 or so. I went to a

number of the afternoon shows and had a blast. So this Wednesday I'm going to open up World

II on Long Island and start a afternoon show. Yes unheard of in this day and age when male

strippers start at 11pm!!! My thinking on this one is many people are off on Wednesday and

now have the opportunity all day to come down and see the Boyzz. We will open up @ 2pm,

the guys will start around 2:30pm and we will stay open to whenever!!

So last Sunday night brought in some old dancers and a new Strong Island Stud. Marc LI is

back and will be part of our full time crew. Matt LI also returned and we are glad to have him

back as well. And lets not forget our Boy Andrew Fitch!! I love when Andrew is with the

Buffdaddy crew he is a HOT, SEXXY guy to work with!! Will see Andrew again sometime in January 2016

So we had a sexy new stud named Ryan a local Long Island Stud. He is just what the doctor

ordered for our Long Island Club. Tall

athletic, a HOT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! A local Fireman in our community and talking to Ryan last

night there may be more of his Fireman friends looking to join the ranks of Buffdaddys Crew!!!

Ryan will headline Wednesdays show and do a strip off out of his Fireman outfit!! He might

bring one of the guys with him! Marcelo will be with us and our double Twink Team of Charlie

and Marc LI. TOMORROWS EMAIL WILL HAVE THE FINAL LINEUP OF GUYS.

Guys Thank you so much for the support!!!!

NOTE- THIS SATURDAY NIGHT WE OPEN UNCLE CHARLIES AT 10PM-3AM. WE HAVE A LOT OF NEW HOT DANCERS COMING YOUR WAY !! NO COVER AND NO OBNOXIUS DANCERS

Make sure your on our email list to receive updates on whats going on and who is working.

WWW.BUFFDADDYSMALEREVUE.COM

Note- The Long Island Railroad is running on a normal everyday schedule. Its off peak

from Penn Station to Babylon. Cabs downstairs. I dropped off several customers Sunday

night at the Babylon Station to get back to Manhattan, so I will NEVER leave anyone

stranded

If you would like to be part of Buffdaddys Gaiety Club for special invites to preview

events, updates on new dancers and soon a VIP Card you must email me at

Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Archived