Thanks JD!

Nvr2thick4me
This topic is 3089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Finally had the opportunity to get together with JD Daniels yesterday in Tucson. Great time with a hot, sweet man. I wanted to cuddle with him all night! Hug

Thank You, Nvr2thick4me. Was my pleasure indeed spending time with you as well, baby. Truly are a GEM, and have to admit quite handsome as well!! ;). Proud we connected, Finally huh? LOL.

Can't wait to meet again hopefully in the near future, and looking forward to your forthcoming review. Think a lot of us are looking forward to what your thoughts were according to Axiom's enthusiastic post from your cheerful thread. ;).

HUGS,

• 3 weeks later...
A review is in order! :)

Sorry Axiom that Nvr2thick4me's review of our amazing Tucson meeting didn't make it in this month's batch, but hopefully his review will appear in next month's edition.

He's a wonderful man, and wouldn't mind going back to Tucson to recapture the experience all over again as he was a lot of fun, and quite the gentleman in and out of the sack. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well gents, I had the opportunity to meet JD in person when he made it to South West Florida. This was a new territory for him and I was able to convince him that it was fertile ground. Actually the soil here in Florida isn't very fertile, but that's not what I am talking about ;).

He is an amazing guy and the consummate professional. Great conversation, warm, caring, and well... Extremely sensual, hot, and has great stamina.... Can't tell you all the details, but give him a try and find out for yourself....

A review will be forthcoming. I guess I could do a play on words with forthcoming - but you get the picture....

Thanks JD for making the effort to explore our area. Hope you come back!

JD, reading this thread alone, I see that you have certainly been making a lot of men very happy recently! I know personally how great you are in and out of the bedroom! Keep it up! But seriously, folks, that's one thing you never have to worry about with JD!!! ;););) Yes, he's pretty wonderful!

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived