Dustin Gold

biggerbilly
This topic is 3146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rather then the usual inquiry, I'm more interested in knowing whether I dodge a bullet or not. I had tried to contact him twice when he had ads up on backpage.com and both times he came off as paranoid and our meeting never went through. The only reason I even tried to set up a meeting again was because he's a Long Island based verse, which some of you may know may endless quest for.

That second time that I contacted him, it was through and old ad and he said he would never put up an ad again, because of bad experiences. Then I saw this ad today. While I understand that things change and people have issues that come up, the second time I had contacted him was this Sunday.

Has anyone been with this guy? Is he crazy, a druggy, or actually an upstanding guy that I just screwed up with?

And in case your wondering, it's not a fake ad. I was able to verify that it was at least him. At least the old ad anyway, this new ad has a different number.

Archived