Guilty

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its just the spins at this point. Whoever went and made jello shots 1$ at the club is all type of fucked up man. Who would do such a thing

I hate the spins. Unfortunately I can get them without drinking. I once woke up-sober as a judge-the room was spinning. I literally could not get out of bed. I called EMS. They had to break into my apartment as I couldn't get up. They took me to the hospital. I was pale and shocky with a really low blood pressure. They were afraid I had a brain tumor-so they tested me with a CT and MRI. No tumor thank gosh. Afterward they told me when I got better I should go to an ENT for a tilt test to see if it was positional vertigo. I thought to myself-I'm not going to go to the doctor and have them deliberately make me feel that way.

Another time I had an episode while I happened to have a broken leg in a cast. At the ER normally they give me IV Valium or something similar. It helps me sleep and when I wake up I feel better. Well this ER doctor gave me IV Compazine which is a motion sickness drug. After I got that I experienced a panic attack. I felt like I couldn't get enough oxygen. So there I was -my leg was aching because it was broken-my head was spinning-and I couldn't get enough oxygen. It was lovely. Luckily he gave me some IV Valium or something similar after that, and I fell asleep.

I'm just glad that while it still occurs especially if I turn my head while lying down. I haven't had any major attacks necessitating me to go to the ER in a long time.

Gman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate the spins. Unfortunately I can get them without drinking. I once woke up-sober as a judge-the room was spinning. I literally could not get out of bed. I called EMS. They had to break into my apartment as I couldn't get up. They took me to the hospital. I was pale and shocky with a really low blood pressure. They were afraid I had a brain tumor-so they tested me with a CT and MRI. No tumor thank gosh. Afterward they told me when I got better I should go to an ENT for a tilt test to see if it was positional vertigo. I thought to myself-I'm not going to go to the doctor and have them deliberately make me feel that way.

Another time I had an episode while I happened to have a broken leg in a cast. At the ER normally they give me IV Valium or something similar. It helps me sleep and when I wake up I feel better. Well this ER doctor gave me IV Compazine which is a motion sickness drug. After I got that I experienced a panic attack. I felt like I couldn't get enough oxygen. So there I was -my leg was aching because it was broken-my head was spinning-and I couldn't get enough oxygen. It was lovely. Luckily he gave me some IV Valium or something similar after that, and I fell asleep.

I'm just glad that while it still occurs especially if I turn my head while lying down. I haven't had any major attacks necessitating me to go to the ER in a long time.

Gman

That is super scary. I just had to let this all sink in, I read and re-read it and just wow. I've herd horror story's of Vertigo. It's dangerous... Just that one little energy shift in the earths spinning or a tiny chemical imbalance somewhere can really affect how one feels things. I hope that you can get it under control. If I would you I would be to scared to drink, ever, that's just an awful thing to think about. The liquor could even induce an attack I'm sure.

XO Gman :*

On the front page of the forums in the right column is a count down clock that's when; if you click it, you'll find the address for Charley's, which is the place. You may want to invest in nipple protectors that's about where I'd line up. :rolleyes:

Time and place!! Time and place Daddy!!! You know it will evetually happen. After a couple shots I'll be shirtless on my knees dancing like Salena Gomez on the floor. Liquor turns tops into power bottoms LOL

Turn Mr. Rizzo sideways and notice the alignment. In this case he has to stand on his tippy toes... Harness is optional; Like I said before you can wear a t-shirt... (if your tongue just got hard, you got it!)

Haha i had one and a client in Atlanta stole it. I have only a couple pics of me in it. Im far less lean then the picture provided. LOL. Another guilty verdict in.

Archived