Marc Jacobs Orgy

thickornotatall
This topic is 3155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/ba7aed968bc38e7ad900d0960df1bb72a61adb71649eb3cc0fd7740a58c7eda8_3.jpg

sure yeah lets support heavy drug use. great way to build up our society ! Whoo Hooo !

I can't wait for my golden ticket to get invited to the GHB and Tina event of the century.

said me, never.

Half his luck. Celebrities have the right to fun times too.

Most of people being critical are just jealous, that they :

* cannot get an orgy happening

*missed out on their invite.

He is a horny man just like the rest of us

It's his house and he can have whom ever he wants over. But I am by no means jealous I didn't get an invite to tweeker fest. Seattle (where I used to live) is infested with tweekers and I saw too many people go down that path and ruined their lives.

Hugs,

Greg

I don't want to get into an argument here but I find it interesting people accept a gossip page with an unnamed source as fact. I would hope people would give this man, who worked hard on his sobriety for 2 years, the benefit of the doubt and if for some reason it turns out he did host the party that they give him a break for falling of the wagon.

Archived