Please help me with slang phrases in ad for Major Load in NYC

Yankee
This topic is 3133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone been with black muscle guy, Major Load, in New York City? Even if you haven't, I don't understand 3 of the phrases, which I assume are slang for something

http://rentmen.com/MajorLoad

What does "no catfish here", "Have $upplies" (using a dollar sign) and "Love to ski" all mean? Can anyone tell me what these phrases mean? And can you look at the photos and tell me if they seem legit? The private parts are never shown in the same photos with the rest of his body, so I can't tell if they belong to the same guy. He's been a gold advertiser on Rentmen for over two months, but he hasn't answered either of my texts.

Thanks!

Yankee

Has anyone been with black muscle guy, Major Load, in New York City? Even if you haven't, I don't understand 3 of the phrases, which I assume are slang for something

http://rentmen.com/MajorLoad

What does "no catfish here", "Have $upplies" (using a dollar sign) and "Love to ski" all mean?

"no catfish here" = I'm not using a fake identity or stolen pictures

"Have $upplies" = I sell drugs

"Love to ski" = I take crystal meth

"No catfish here" = person in the pics/ad is real.

From Urban Dictionary:

catfish catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

or

I was really falling for that gorgeousgal on Facebook, but she turned out to be a catfish.

One could guess "ski" = cocaine. (P.S. Ski is meth, you say? I'm out of date!)

"$upplies" = can provide substances?

Archived