Vin Diesel....Soft

thickornotatall
This topic is 3173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hrm.... I thought it was a prosthetic, to be honest... like, to fool people before he starts filming on his new film. But even him arms look less defined.

Considering he is supposedly about to film the new xXx, i don't know how he's going to get into his fit form for it. But I thought Ice Cube replaced him in the movies?

Poor guy. I hope its from being happy, and not from being upset and having stress.

Hrm.... I thought it was a prosthetic, to be honest... like, to fool people before he starts filming on his new film. But even him arms look less defined.

Considering he is supposedly about to film the new xXx, i don't know how he's going to get into his fit form for it. But I thought Ice Cube replaced him in the movies?

Poor guy. I hope its from being happy, and not from being upset and having stress.

what a nice response!

According to IMDB, the xXx prequel is in pre-production. Vin Diesel has appeared out of shape between projects before. I imagine that with the resources he has at his disposal, past performance, and the millions he makes every time he steps into his action-hero characters he'll be back into the shape we expect when he appears on screen again. Too bad the video didn't catch his appearance below the waist.

Archived