Karma is a bitch… (A Prayer)

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 3164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My Lord & Lady,

So many people say that “Karma is a bitch” and for the last three years I’ve found out that “Karma can be a savior.” Each month, sometimes on the last day, just enough shows up to get me past what seems to be a insurmountable hump.

Sometimes I forget to thank you and the vessels that you work through; However, I am always appreciative, and have learned over the years to accept your gifts humbly and with respect.

Given that my income has dropped steadily over the last year and this month will be the lowest that I’ve received in the last decade It’s so very hard from me to remember to leave it in your hands.

I know that you have a plan in mind, and I continue to dedicate my life to that plan.

So once again, I praise you and look to you for guidance. Let it be that I remain a vessel for your work. Let it be that I continue to spread your hope and blessings to the full extent of my abilities. As is your wish, So mote it be.

Blessed Be,

My Lord & Lady,

So many people say that “Karma is a bitch” and for the last three years I’ve found out that “Karma can be a savior.” Each month, sometimes on the last day, just enough shows up to get me past what seems to be a insurmountable hump.

Sometimes I forget to thank you and the vessels that you work through; However, I am always appreciative, and have learned over the years to accept your gifts humbly and with respect.

Given that my income has dropped steadily over the last year and this month will be the lowest that I’ve received in the last decade It’s so very hard from me to remember to leave it in your hands.

I know that you have a plan in mind, and I continue to dedicate my life to that plan.

So once again, I praise you and look to you for guidance. Let it be that I remain a vessel for your work. Let it be that I continue to spread your hope and blessings to the full extent of my abilities. As is your wish, So mote it be.

Blessed Be,

Daddy,

Thank you for providing a forum for open and honest exchange. A rare commodity these days.

You do have a positive influence on our lives. Kindness begets kindness.

This forum provides the environment for the "Butterfly Effect" to flourish. Thanks to another member of this forum for telling me about that theory. I purchased the book and have a better understanding of what he meant.

Keep up the great work Daddy!

My Lord & Lady,

Blessed Be,

At the risk of testing (and pissing off) the powers that be....Should this not be in the politics and religion forum?

P.S. Asking for a friend......;)

Archived