411 on Nick Capra

markpaul
This topic is 2236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is in Palm Springs now. Anyone hooked up with him?

http://rentmen.com/NickCapra

Worked with him a couple of times. Good guy.

Kevin Slater

He looks mighty hot! I just love a guy with nicely distributed fur! ;)

Here are his reviews on Daddy's: http://www.daddysreviews.com/reviewURL/N/nick_capra_sandiego

TruHart1 :cool:

He comes across as a nice guy, and is probably a good hire, but beware of entanglements beyond an hour or two. I'm totally unqualified to say this, but I'm guessing he is pathologically narcissistic.

He's very public about his sobriety/recovery, and as long as he is on that path, is probably reasonably safe. However, I'm not the only one that has been burned when he relapsed last time. His relapse caused him to miss contracted public appearances. When he got sober again, I wanted to be sympathetic toward his situation, and gave him an easy opportunity to apologize, but he couldn't be bothered with a simple, token "I'm sorry."

Nick is in almost every film produced by Icon Male. He's great playing the hot "Daddy" role.

~ Boomer ~

Not only is Nick "great playing the hot "Daddy" role," he is "scalding" period! A few years back, a good friend of mine managed to have engaged Nick's services, and to date, he's on Nick's Facebook page and have only fond and positive memories about the experience itself.

I find Nick to be one hot of a muscle guy and very, very, very sexy as hell. One of these days, I, too, desire his company!

He comes across as a nice guy, and is probably a good hire, but beware of entanglements beyond an hour or two. I'm totally unqualified to say this, but I'm guessing he is pathologically narcissistic.

He's very public about his sobriety/recovery, and as long as he is on that path, is probably reasonably safe. However, I'm not the only one that has been burned when he relapsed last time. His relapse caused him to miss contracted public appearances. When he got sober again, I wanted to be sympathetic toward his situation, and gave him an easy opportunity to apologize, but he couldn't be bothered with a simple, token "I'm sorry."

I don't know Nick, nor have I been with him, but from what he has posted on his Facebook page which I, too, receive, he seems damn proud of the road on which he currently finds himself. He's built muscle, etc. and lists his progress. I'd hire him in a friggin' heart beat!

• 1 year later...

I have seen him a few times ..first time for a massage that ended up with me topping him on the massage table while his bf was outside on the patio with the door closed..was quite wonderful next few times he proved what a Dom address ice sexy uber top he can be will set repeat if we are in the same city at same time. Quite excellent and smart and funny and gets rock hard :-)

• 1 year later...
I have seen him a few times ..first time for a massage that ended up with me topping him on the massage table while his bf was outside on the patio with the door closed..was quite wonderful next few times he proved what a Dom address ice sexy uber top he can be will set repeat if we are in the same city at same time. Quite excellent and smart and funny and gets rock hard :)

And pretty damn thick.