411 TaeParkSunNYC + FRANCESCONYC Both in NYC

moothrough
This topic is 2988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi moothrough

I beleive Francesco has been discussed here before. If I remember correctly some folks may have not been happy with him. I met him in June. I found him to be fantastic. Friendly, fun and incredibly hot. We had a great time.

Previous comments have been that he doesn't kiss, either won't bottom or wants $500 to do so (although listing himself as versatile), wants more money if you want him to cum, and encourages you to cum quickly to get things over with. What was your experience, if we may ask?

I have been interested in TaeParkSun, but the hesitation comes from his lack of really showing much of anything in the photos (outside of nicely shaped biceps). I do seek out Asian guys, but most have a body type (too skinny, or not worked out) where I lose interest. Tae would probably peek interest if he had least showed his chest IMHO

I've been with Francesco. Straight. Dry kisses only and doesn't do it long at all. Great face and chiselled body. There was no chemistry, though. Very lets-get-on-with-business transaction. I won't hire again; I look for chemistry and passion in my encounters.

Ditto re manmed on Francesco. First time a year or 2 ago, we had more fun than recently. But there was still a slight transactional quality to him back then - def on the clock, def reluctant to kiss but we had a good enough time. But at that time, the body was perfect and tight. About 6 mths ago for his last trip to NYC, me thinks he is eating too much pasta and pane - so the 6 pack is waning. Body not so tight. And frankly, the experience got worse more transactional, more perfunctory. Pass. I'd rather have a good italian dinner with a good barolo or something from the alto adige than waste time and energy with this Milanese who is not wearing well with each subsequent visit to NYC. Basta.

• 5 months later...

Archived