Hawk Kinkaid

devonhunter
This topic is 3184 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I exchanged messages with Hawk today. I think he is as okay as he can be. Hopefully he will finally be released tomorrow from where he is being held in South Dakota. If so, he could be home tomorrow night. He's one of the shining lights in the industry. Whether you know him or not, understand that he is one of the good guys (one of the best guys), and that he deserves so much better than this.

I exchanged messages with Hawk today. I think he is as okay as he can be. Hopefully he will finally be released tomorrow from where he is being held in South Dakota. If so, he could be home tomorrow night. He's one of the shining lights in the industry. Whether you know him or not, understand that he is one of the good guys (one of the best guys), and that he deserves so much better than this.

Agreed. Recently he'd been one of the driving forces keeping a safe-space, free educational-seminar series, created for people in the industry, up and running. It was truly educational and 100% free. I hate to think this program may now suddenly be defunct.

Archived