411 on Nathan

LAdude424
This topic is 2895 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw him a couple weeks ago. If you don't mind a masseur with no personality, or maybe even an unpleasant one, he's okay. The actual massage was decent, especially for a skinny guy, and it lasted the whole hour. Rate was appropriate. The sensual part was nice and fulfiling too (though not above and beyond). However, he refused to talk or chit chat - and I know he speaks English okay because we spoke on the phone - and when I thanked him at the end he rolled his eyes. I'd probably go back if he was nicer.

Saw him a couple weeks ago. If you don't mind a masseur with no personality, or maybe even an unpleasant one, he's okay.

"I’m very friendly, understanding, intuitive, polite, honest and genuine. I seek to create relationships with my clients."

Yup, a real charmer!

• 3 months later...
Saw him a couple weeks ago. If you don't mind a masseur with no personality, or maybe even an unpleasant one, he's okay. The actual massage was decent, especially for a skinny guy, and it lasted the whole hour. Rate was appropriate. The sensual part was nice and fulfiling too (though not above and beyond). However, he refused to talk or chit chat - and I know he speaks English okay because we spoke on the phone - and when I thanked him at the end he rolled his eyes. I'd probably go back if he was nicer.

+1, needbodywork is on target.

I might add his pictures seem to be shopped.

Archived