Kingdom of Sodom Parties at Nob Hill Theatre

jeffla
This topic is 3140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone gone to these parties, like the one earlier this month? Would love to hear details as to what they're like!

Thinking of going to the one in a couple weeks, but it's a bit of a trip. It does give me hope that maybe things are returning to the good ol days when strip clubs had a lot more heat and fun all about.

One person told me intriguing stuff about these parties, but would love to hear anything more.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm coming into SF for the weekend of 10/30. Does anyone have info about the guys currently performing there? Any "friendly" ones? ;) I've been to the NH theater before just wondering about info on the guys in the current lineup. Thanks.

I haven't been to any of the "parties" at Nob Hill--only been there on ordinary nights. I am quite partial to Victor--have met with him privately twice at the club. He is very friendly and very sweet and very sexy, and very hung--Brazilian. Check out the website for the lineup of dancers. http://thenobhilltheatre.com/ There really aren't very many, usually the same ones, and only some of them are hot (depending on one's taste.)

Archived