Recommendation for NYC

bihuntguy
This topic is 2351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Morning fellas - I am head to NYC in later August and am looking for a recommendation on a good masseur. I like the beefy muscle/bodybuilder type. I would enjoy a massage that leads to a me giving some oral - - front and back. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton is the guy I just posted about today, who I gave the negative review to. I also talked about him the other day, after the massage, but I didn't mention his name. However, since you ASKED, I don't feel reluctant to give you a good answer. If you can see the negative reviews (I'm sure my review hasn't been posted yet, as I sent it this morning), or if you can see my review before he takes it down, do so.

This guy does NOT give a sensual massage, let alone erotic. Stay away.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

His photos are accurate. If you want to be massaged by someone who looks exactly like the person in the photo, go for it. What don't you understand about "stay away?" I said that his massage is not sensual and not erotic. And you concede that his rates are high. What's your question?

His photos are accurate. If you want to be massaged by someone who looks exactly like the person in the photo, go for it. What don't you understand about "stay away?" I said that his massage is not sensual and not erotic. And you concede that his rates are high. What's your question?

I perfectly understand what "stay away" means, no need to be patronising. My question was, since it was not explained in the message, should one stay away ONLY because the massage was not sensual, or were there other factors to be considered, like the massage was bad, or he was unfriendly? The reason for my question is that he has an excellent review on his page

Sorry for the attitude. He wasn't unfriendly; he was pleasant enough. I really don't remember if the massage was good or bad, so I guess it was OK. It was clear that I wasn't satisfied, so the atmosphere was a bit chilly when I left. I never express dissatisfaction verbally, or by petulancy, but it was clear that I would not be returning.

I'll venture to say that reviews on those sites -- excellent or unfavorable -- don't mean much. We never know who wrote them. A masseur can easily ask a friend to send in a review, and the site doesn't know who or where the review is coming from. Also, masseurs sometimes ask (I've been asked several times) to write a review in return for a discout on the next session.

As I recall, my advice to "stay away" was primarily because the masseur didn't deliver what was promised.

There are SO MANY good masseurs in New York -- I think you can do much better.

Sorry for the attitude. He wasn't unfriendly; he was pleasant enough. I really don't remember if the massage was good or bad, so I guess it was OK. It was clear that I wasn't satisfied, so the atmosphere was a bit chilly when I left. I never express dissatisfaction verbally, or by petulancy, but it was clear that I would not be returning.

I'll venture to say that reviews on those sites -- excellent or unfavorable -- don't mean much. We never know who wrote them. A masseur can easily ask a friend to send in a review, and the site doesn't know who or where the review is coming from. Also, masseurs sometimes ask (I've been asked several times) to write a review in return for a discout on the next session.

As I recall, my advice to "stay away" was primarily because the masseur didn't deliver what was promised.

There are SO MANY good masseurs in New York -- I think you can do much better.

Thank you for that-never usually found you to be unpleasant in your posts so was a little taken aback, but appreciate this response. My go to masseurs have always been Armani and Ryan West, both of whom I love, recently tried and like a guy called Colin. Sometimes when they are not available I am open to a new one but so far no one has really grabbed my attention. Also the 2 I use know me so well now and give me always exactly what I need.......

Edited by hornytwells