Chicago College/Frat Boy - Tony Carter, Logan Chase, Mikey Scott, etc.

manderville
This topic is 3207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seen this guy's ad and pics for a while now. Every so often he changes his "name" though the ad usually stays the same. His last ad under Tony Carter shows his incredible ass and what appear to be a pair of beautiful feet (I happen to have a foot fetish), though his ad under LOGAN CHASE doesn't have the pic.

Wondering if anyone has been with him? His email responses seem a bit terse.

Thanks

You know-I understand the thrill of the unknown as much as the next guy-the success in finding a hidden star-or maybe I don't. I'm not really a risk-seeker in general.

So with that being said-I don't understand why you would want to go for a guy with very few pictures and even less descriptive information in the body of the ad. Aren't there enough guys reviewed or talked about here in the Forum to satisfy? This hobby is getting more and more expensive over time. The fees are outpacing inflation and the cost of living by leaps and bounds. While I can see taking a chance on an unknown, I'd really like the unknown to at least have a reasonable ad. With the way fees are today, I'd want to do as much as I can to insure a pleasant meeting.

Just some thoughts.

Gman

Oh, definitely, that is why I posted on here, to see if he perhaps ISN'T that unknown. Like I said the foot fetish guy in me is just enraptured with those seemingly looking beautiful feet which is the main reason.

Hmmm, never really thought of it as a HOBBY.

Oh, definitely, that is why I posted on here, to see if he perhaps ISN'T that unknown. Like I said the foot fetish guy in me is just enraptured with those seemingly looking beautiful feet which is the main reason.

Hmmm, never really thought of it as a HOBBY.

I just re-read my post. And I think I should apologize or at least add a clarification. When I wrote 'you' in my post, Manderville, I didn't mean 'you' specifically. I should have written 'anyone' instead.

Gman

Archived