Chicago masseurs

bigbash
This topic is 1569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I'm glad that I found this thread given that I get to pass through Chicago occasionally & that my last time of looking around there for something was a bust. Thank god for the baths!

Between Ethan, Bigman & Kevin, I'm not sure where I'd turn first but some feedback on any of those 3 would be appreciated here, perhaps for the op as well as by me.

Damn, that Ethan is fine & has the kind of body/chest that I look for in any experience, whether it be massage or something else. Those are truly hairy mega-pex!

Anyone care to share more about his definition of sensual which he carefully mentions in his ad? Hands-on or off & nudity would be nice to know more about.

Here's his link again...

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ethanworx2.shtml

• 9 months later...

I posted this elsewhere, but it seems more appropriate for this thread. Especially with respect to being respectful of the client's time, courteous and literate in responding, but also because of the massage and the overall experience I'd recommend:

1. David

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagefixchi.shtml

Legit masseur with a wide repertoire of techniques, soft-spoken, articulate, mixes his own organic creams, does this as serious business and is kept pretty busy by regular clients. The sensual part comes at the end and includes some scented hot towels, which, as much as it is creative & nice, probably isn't a good match for those who like more "interactivity" throughout the session. I never negotiate this part upfront as I like things to be spontaneous and based on both parties being up for it, but am always pleasantly surprised by how smooth/enjoyable this part is and how gorgeous this man is. He does incalls in South Loop, close to the Roosevelt stop of the red line.

2. Jake

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclejake1.shtml

He is more interactive and does outcalls. Super smart, engaging, fun and playful. He is also super-strong and can give you as much pressure as you like or can take, maybe not as educated as a masseur as David but the dude is smart and able to listen, so you get the pressure you desire. On a side note, I find it really frustrating that so many hair stylists give you the same haircut no matter what you tell them and similar goes for masseurs. Not here, and I also LOVE when he stretches me, I am 6'4" and 200 lbs. but the dude is so strong and lifts me like I am half the size :).

Both are on the upper bound of pricing ($150-$160) for Chicago, but well worth it. While there are some decent guys who charge around $100, I invariably find them lacking in some respect, like being routinely late (even over an hour, wtf?!), having a weird hang-up, not being into it, etc., so I have pretty much given up looking in this price range. Unfortunately, going for someone charging over $200 for 90 minutes (which I usually do because I find that 1 hour feels rushed) is no guarantee of quality either, one finds most masseurs in this range to be just as mediocre or worse as the guys who charge less, hence my two recommendations :)!

Edited by Capitano

I had a massage with http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jdfitness2007.shtml GREAT guy. Super super nice, good massage, GREAT body good looking and it can get pretty erotic. PM for details.

+1......JDFitness is one of my all time favorites. Have been to him several times on previous Chicago travel. By far, was one of the nicest people I've encountered. Very even keeled, friendly, sexy and had the smoothest body.

Hi, I'll be visiting Chicago this weekend and I was wondering if you guys had any experience with this masseur since the original postings http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jdfitness2007.shtml. Thanks

I also had a positive experience with JD. Very sweet and friendly, more mature (a big plus for me, like at least 30s) but very hot, handsome, and in-shape. Full of stories, has done a whole bunch of different stuff in life and is (maybe a little too :) ) eager to share and talk about it all. Very uninhibited too, the whole session feels like a nice + intimate body rub & conversation with a good bud. The reason I didn't include him in my recommendations is that there are better massages out there (although he does OK, just not in the top echelon), but if one just wants to relax I can totally see how JD may be the right guy. He is also close to O'Hare so that can be advantage for travelers.

Is there any mechanism for rating reviewers?? Because DAMN @Capitano - you'd get the gold star. Any chance you can come to LA, sample our offerings, and write your Cilff Notes for us? :)

Thank you <blushing>! :)

So I had a scheduled a massage with JD while I was in Chicago. I had scheduled my appointment at least a week early, and he ended up cancelling about a hour before the appointment due to car trouble...so not a huge deal and even rescheduled with me for the next day. So I arrange my schedule around this massage and again he cancels at the last minute due to his car being in the shop..I tried to offer other options for us to meet up and he kept saying no..I got no apology from him or any attempt to try to make it happen...needless to say I was very disappointed felt he was unprofessional and like another post said...rude. In my opinion if I were a masseur and someone was visiting my city and reached out to me for a massage I think I would try to make that appointment happen regardless if I had car trouble...and plus the money from the massage would help pay for the car haha. I don't know if I am blowing this out of proportion...but thinking I should write a review.

Edited by Kman

Kman, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. I also have to say that I am surprised, JD seemed pretty together when I saw him.

Having said that, I never try to schedule more than a day in advance. And even if I text about meeting the following day, it is typical to confirm in the morning and fix the exact time then. These dudes don't have secretaries and are not operating luxury spas. So, whereas us regular folks may think that scheduling a week in advance is a good idea for both sides, for them it's more likely than not to be just pain in the ass. Their lives are very fluid, and I am often astonished how many of them have trouble keeping up with an appointment they scheduled just hours ago. As in, "I can be there at 6 pm" and then text at 6:30 something like "I am stuck in traffic, I'll be there in an hour," to eventually show up at 8:15 pm. And don't even get me started on those who never show up, without any explanation or courtesy text :-)...

Thanks for the response capitano...yeah I was thinking this probably isn't his only job and I am sure at times after a long week the last thing you would want to do is to give a massage...if I lived in Chicago I would definitely give him another try but I don't go to Chicago that often so that is part of my frustration, which is not his problem.

Kman, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. I also have to say that I am surprised, JD seemed pretty together when I saw him.

Having said that, I never try to schedule more than a day in advance. And even if I text about meeting the following day, it is typical to confirm in the morning and fix the exact time then. These dudes don't have secretaries and are not operating luxury spas. So, whereas us regular folks may think that scheduling a week in advance is a good idea for both sides, for them it's more likely than not to be just pain in the ass. Their lives are very fluid, and I am often astonished how many of them have trouble keeping up with an appointment they scheduled just hours ago. As in, "I can be there at 6 pm" and then text at 6:30 something like "I am stuck in traffic, I'll be there in an hour," to eventually show up at 8:15 pm. And don't even get me started on those who never show up, without any explanation or courtesy text :)...

Sorry but these guys are running a business. It's not the responsibility of the client to organize their lives to ensure they make things work.

JD is a great guy and provides a top notch massage. Booked him in the past but is hard to coordinate. Was to difficult being in city versus burbs and gave up. I try to stick with guys who are doing this full time and take it seriously.

Sorry to hear that Kevin "flaked" on you twice... not sure by what you mean by "flaked"... ie. not showing up after confirming an appointment? Send me a PM if you prefer, as I have always had a great time with him.

Hi Diverdan,

I am curious about the Kevin experience. I tried to text him once, but he hasn't replied. DM with details please? Hello, everyone! Learning a lot from your input

Kevin is a very good guy, visited him once up in his studio, which, btw, is very cool too. While his massage room is small, it is draped in awesome textile prints he made himself and feels like a tent in a movie (Lawrence of Arabia :-) ?). Very good massage too, with attention to detail, and he is very friendly and easy to talk to. Looks hotter in person than in his pix. It's just that it is a little far for me to travel and, while the vibe was definitely there, it just got a little too sensual for the first time in my books... at least that's how I am rationalizing the fact that I haven't revisited. I do have to admit, though, that am not sure whether it was really too much or the whole thing including conversation etc. was too good. Might still go back, still debating.

The young (Polish, but grew up here and his English is perfect) dude TJ is very sweet too, less of a masseur and more of a (wild) buddy and companion for a fun rubdown. Quite an experience, he is also very hot, playful, and engaging, but a little too wild and flamboyant for my taste (he'd be so much hotter if he could live with just a normal haircut), whereas I prefer regular, next door, straighter acting, and more mature guys and, of course, deeper massage.

With the caveat that I am not sure what chunk of my experience with both was the standard deal they provide to all and what part was just the vibe that happened on those days (I tend to play along and if I apply brakes, I do it gently), my sense is that these two are among safer bets in Chicago. Having tried a non-trivial number of mostly local masseurs, my impression is that ~40% of them leave you wondering "why the hell am I wasting time and money on THIS?" another 40% are good to very good but don't entice you to go back, and then there is that top 20% to which you wish you could go back on a weekly basis.