Tai in San Diego/Los Angeles

nynakedtop
This topic is 1891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Came across a rather delicious posting in A4A where he calls himself TattooAsian3, and researched and found a right proper ad:

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/san-diego/14272

In advance of a west coast trip, I wonder if anyone has had experience with this gentleman. The reviews are good, and seem sincere, but doing due diligence is always a good move, right?

Also: the listings on this site for Palm Springs are sparse - if anyone wants to make a recommendation, feel free to chime in.

Thanks, as ever, guys!

• 1 year later...
I had a good time with him. I've not had many massages so I really couldn't compare much but it was fine. The ending was great.

Yes, you have a fun time... he's a fun guy, interactive, great ending and all.... but I think his massage skills are mediocre. He is clearly not trained. The annoying texts asking for more business is the worse in my opinion.

I hear all your feedback re: masseurs such as Tai that text for more business after they massage you. When a masseur texts me after a massage, whether it is subtle such as " great meeting you! When you are ready again let me know!" Or more direct such as "So when can I massage you again?" In either case I text the masseur back right away and tell them " Do not contact me in the future, I will contact you. I need to be discreet, In a relationship" This stops it right away. I never hear from them again. You gotta stop them right away, or else they will continue. Be direct!

Edited by Dmitri

I hear all your feedback re: masseurs such as Tai that text for more business after they massage you. When a masseur texts me after a massage, whether it is subtle such as " great meeting you! When you are ready again let me know!" Or more direct such as "So when can I massage you again?" In either case I text the masseur back right away and tell them " I liked your massage, but please do not contact me in the future, I will contact you. I need to be discreet, In a relationship" This stops it right away. I never hear from them again. You gotta stop them right away, or else they will continue. Be direct!

That's a good approach too. My approach is to NEVER use my real phone number to contact them. I use a virtual phone. So when Tai texts me it don't get an actual text, only when I login to my virtual phone account I see all the texts he's sent me. Even after months of me not replying he keeps sending them. Also I can change my virtual phone number at anytime if needed.

• 2 months later...

I agree with the comments on the quality of the massage. The reason I didn't repeat with him was I don't see the value in it. He even asked me to rub his back for a while. For $160? I like interactive but I'm not giving him a massage and then pay him $160. And yes, he keeps texting for repeat business. A couple of others do that as well. It is annoying.

• 8 months later...
I agree with the comments on the quality of the massage. The reason I didn't repeat with him was I don't see the value in it. He even asked me to rub his back for a while. For $160? I like interactive but I'm not giving him a massage and then pay him $160. And yes, he keeps texting for repeat business. A couple of others do that as well. It is annoying.

I've seen him twice and even tho he does a lot of interaction

Edited by christofff

Saying the massage is a C is generous. Play time is a B if you can tolerate his constant moving around. Once was enough for me.

lol was the massage that bad?! I thought he used a lot of pressure and I enjoyed the body gliding thing. Of course I have never had a truly professional massage so what do I know.

Edited by christofff

Tried him about a year back in SD. Nice guy, career oriented. Average massage and no HE.

Rick

Wow. This guy is all over the place when it comes to what he delivers. With me it was full service to the point of being pushy. Did not enjoy it.

• 1 year later...

He has a new number.

He is sending again unsolicited texts.

I asked him already not to contact me anymore... and he ignored my request.

A few days ago...

Hey its Tony (Tai). My old number was 6197214166. Delete that and this is my new one from now on.

—- I asked him to remove me from his list. And not to contact me anymore

Just today

Hey hey it's Tony (tai). Old number was 6197214166. Making sure you updated to this, text me anytime if you'd like a massage while I'm home here

So annoying!!:mad:

Just blocked him again.