Anyone want to go to montreal :)?

mixer17
This topic is 2906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm in California too! I was there about three years ago and had the time of my life! I met so many hot dancers! But I had some private time at my hotel with Maxime (formerly of Stockbar fame, but I met him at Campus). He no longer dances (according to a text exchange I had with him a couple of months back) but still does privates. He was divine!

I was trying to swing a quick trip the weekend after (US) Labor Day because my best friends are going that weekend but I have a business trip the following week and so I don't think I can swing that much time away. Plus, I just had a rockin two nights in Bangkok!

I'd love to win the lotto, take a year off from work, and join you in the fun in Montreal! Let me check my tickets...haha

Sounds very tempting! I took an overnight bus from New York City to Montréal last year in a spur-of-the-moment kind of trip. The ride wasn't terrible, save for the two stops we had to take (one in upstate NY, another at border check).

I checked into my hotel at St. Catherine, rested for a little bit, and proceeded to enjoy the city. Oh, and every night it's either Campus or Stock Bar for me. Haha. I became friendly with a dancer at Stock, and hung out with him a few times when he's off-duty.

I don't know when I can come visit Québec again this year, but I'd definitely follow this conversation. If it comes to be, I'd love to see some of the members!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm hoping to go in July, Sept or Columbus Day weekend (Canadian Thanksgiving weekend). Plans are pretty up in the air at the moment, sigh. Would be my 6th trip there. And I think the dancers are a bit friendlier when you can speak some French with them :-)

Archived