Ivan/Jonas- Celebrity look alike in NYC

bobby2013r
This topic is 3111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually this guy is real and I met him around 2 years ago when he was a dancer at club 20. Went by the name Igor. He was very nice to me and i was completely happy with the experience. He hosted in West New York.

That said - i don't know how he looks now, he did look very close to those pics back then. Also who knows if this is his own ad or some madam is operating it for him or someone else now. When i saw him, he had no massage ad and i was shameless enough to badger him at the club for an offsite private.

i had a massage from him (at least the guy in the photos) 2-3 years ago - used the name Eric. It was a nude out call at my apt. He was stunning - face and amazing body - big guy. Very handsome and friendly. A stripper too - and originally from Latvia. you could touch - although with limits and overall a nice experience . i was thinking of calling him again now that i saw his new ad.

• 3 months later...

I have. Pretty good massage! He's also a very sweet and genuine guy. He has put on a couple of lbs, which just means he's not as cut as he in some of his pictures because he's not training for anything at the moment. He does allow mutual touch, but that's about it outside of providing release. He has a bf, so he does have limits.

Archived