411 on Canyon Club in Palm Springs

tedbear
This topic is 3244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It has been quite some time since I stayed there, but I remember it fondly. Very laid back, good sized rooms with kitchens. I remember the pool and hot tub where the men were easy to talk to , and were, um 'easy' in general. Good times!

Guest Wetnwildbear
I'm going to the Big Men's weekend in Palm Springs in October at the Canyon Club. I'm planning on staying over an extra day or two. Should I stay on at the Canyon Club or move elsewhere?

I sent you a PM

I've stayed at Canyon Club many times, and highly recommend it. I love that they have rooms as low as $89 per night, and that they don't jack up their prices for holidays or special events, like other resorts do. I also love the large outdoor area they have next to the resort, with plenty of grass and even a hedge maze!

Rob

Guest Wetnwildbear
I've stayed at Canyon Club many times, and highly recommend it. I love that they have rooms as low as $89 per night, and that they don't jack up their prices for holidays or special events, like other resorts do. I also love the large outdoor area they have next to the resort, with plenty of grass and even a hedge maze!

Rob

+ 1

Archived