Damian in Baltimore

dutchmuch
This topic is 3240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Your comment about his being real says a lot about ads on this site. Before a client has to wonder if the masseur is any good, he has to wonder about his being real! Oh, well, that's show biz.

6'2", 145 lbs. Sure is skinny! Well, I hope for your sake, that he is not only real, but provides a good, erotic massage. Only one way to find out, eh?

He's gorgeous, but yeah, always suspicious when someone new shows up on M4M with that many pics, and seemingly all from the same shoot. That said, there isn't a Private album to make money out of, so for now it would be an odd add for M4M to seed their site with.

I emailed Damian on Tuesday and asked him where he was located for incall. I got no reply. I emailed again on Weds. This time I just asked how I go about setting up an appointment. He did get back to me and told me that he was available after 5pm.

I then asked where he was located and he responded Perry Hall. That's on the other side of Baltimore from DC. I live near Columbia and Perry Hall is 43miles from me. That's a hike for me...and certainly would be a challenge for any DC folks.

Update: He replied back saying that he would do an outcall to Columbia, MD.

• 3 weeks later...
Your comment about his being real says a lot about ads on this site. Before a client has to wonder if the masseur is any good, he has to wonder about his being real! Oh, well, that's show biz.

6'2", 145 lbs. Sure is skinny! Well, I hope for your sake, that he is not only real, but provides a good, erotic massage. Only one way to find out, eh?

I agree - that is not HWP in my book. Did he just get out of the gulag?

Archived