411 on Steeve hunky muscle

Man Crush Morris
This topic is 3244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do a Google image search on pics in the rentboy ad and you can see for yourself. If you do not know how to do a google image search, go to Google and search for "how to do a google image search". First pic, by the way, is Darius Ferdynand. Darius is certainly not 6' 3" as stated in the ad.

The third pic (rear view standing in front of doorway to bathroom) is Channing Tatum. Each pic on Steeve's ad seems to be of a different person.

I emailed Steeve and told him that I discovered his pics were not of him and he sent me two pics that include faces (which are also in his private gallery) with the message: "Search these then". I searched them and nothing came up, so I think the pics he sent might actually be him. He's handsome and his body looks very good but the pics aren't total nudes. He's wearing shorts in both and a tank top in one, the other one is shirtless. I asked him for a specific picture but haven't heard back yet.

I think he's French, judging by the fact that his emails sent by phone say "Envoyé de mon iPhone " at the bottom.

Archived