Caller File

RSully94
This topic is 3232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I searched my name up on google, and it turns out someone posted my number on CallerFile.

It basically said that i worked for LAPD and was targeting gay guys by talking about naughty things. (edited the actual quote out because of two PMS I've received about how easy it is to get my personal info).

Who would do such a thing as to make up lies about me like that? I'm not affiliated with law enforcement. I'm too slutty to do that.

So I searched my name up on google, and it turns out someone posted my number on CallerFile.

It says

"Men careful. Notorious caller from la pee dee. They are hunting gay guys now. Careful what you say to them. They ask for naughty things to catch you."

and there's another number on there with the same area code with basically the same accusation. So basically, the one thing I could do was reply to it and say that it's bullshit.

Who would do such a thing as to make up lies about me like that? I'm not affiliated with law enforcement. I'm too slutty to do that.

I don't know. I think we need to do a serious frisk and pat down on you Sully.. Hmmm perhaps a cavity search...You could be wearing a wire.. definitely a strip down..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived