What Did We Decide About Sean In NYC -The Real Deal Or....

Gar1eth
This topic is 3074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sean was very rude on the telephone After I had finished talking to him he called me again and cussed me out and told me to jump off a bridge. No a good way to start a relation. Probably , he has some psychological isssues. All I had asked him about was his military backgrpund/

Sean was very rude on the telephone After I had finished talking to him he called me again and cussed me out and told me to jump off a bridge. No a good way to start a relation. Probably , he has some psychological isssues. All I had asked him about was his military backgrpund/

I just looked at his ad & he mentions nothing about the military.

~Boomer ~

Th

The rentboy ad looks like another creation of the Simon/Manzo/Marcus Rippet artist. It has some of the same pictures and do you really believe that the first selfie with the cock shot is not photo-shopped? Not even believable.

I hadn't noticed it so much in his original ad. But the way the ad runs now, I can definitely see what you mean. The incredibly long tallywackers are definitely similar to those seen in Simon's ad as well as other ads thought to be by Simon also. Another thing that is worrisome aside from the picture where he looks as if he is barebacking, is that the face picture on his Daddy's Review Entry, which was formerly on his ad, in my humble opinion looks nothing like the current face pictures in his ad.

Gman

• 1 month later...

The guy who reviewed him TorontoBttm66 says he has three reviews. I could only come up with one other review. It was for CutlerX.

It very well could be Simon. But even if not, the fact that his current set of pictures look nothing like his original pictures on Rentboy or the face picture currently on his Daddy's Review would give me pause.

Gman

• 4 months later...

He seems to have a condition that causes his nipples to move to varying locations on his pecs. There never in the same place twice in the pics where he is showing his chest. And, as mentioned before, some of the pics were used by "Simon" when he had a Rentboy ad.

He seems to have a condition that causes his nipples to move to varying locations on his pecs. There never in the same place twice in the pics where he is showing his chest. And, as mentioned before, some of the pics were used by "Simon" when he had a Rentboy ad.

Rovingnipplia is a condition affecting mostly men in the sex trade. The condition has 2 main causes: extreme bondage whereby said nipple gets tugged in ways that create displacement across muscled pecs. The second cause is careless Photoshoppia whereby the nipple owner focuses more on his dick enlargement and neglects nip positioning. Discerning clients typically diagnose the latter rather easily. Prognosis is lethal and best treatment method is avoidance.

I contacted Sean by text and he was curt -- full of attitude, as if he is doing clients a favor by deigning to interact with them. I asked him two questions regarding a potential session with him and his response was "I don't like it scripted. Suffice it to say that you will be happy." Well Sean, my questions were legit and as with any goods or services transaction, we all like to know what we're getting. Imagine buying an appliance, or smartphone, and the salesperson brushing off your questions with 'Don't worry. You'll like it.' He has a couple of good reviews here and there, and good on those who had positive experiences (if those reviews are legit) -- but for me, a definite pass.

Archived