A replacement for Jason Markus

gregkidman
This topic is 3282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lately, Jason is not returning my texts, so I have to assume that he is either retiring or has moved on in some way.

His dick is a little unusual -- it is shaped like a torpedo. It's thick all around but it is slightly narrower at the base. So when he pistons through your ass, your hole also expands and contracts. Awesome sensation! I miss Jason.

So... I am looking for another thick dick in either Washington DC or NYC, that loves to fuck. It doesn't have to be torpedo-shaped, but it is a bonus. Another bonus is balls to slap against your ass.

One such contender is Sean Xavier, and another is John from Atlanta. Any other suggestions?

No one can replace Jason, but I agree he's likely gone. I had a missed connection a couple years ago, I missed his confirming call the night of the meeting and then when I called back 5 minutes later he was MIA. He finally called 4 hours later saying he had gotten busy (in 5 minutes?) it was now midnight. He wanted to still come but sounded odd so I just said "I'm done for the night, next time..."

A couple months later I tried to make contact several ways with no response.

Too bad, he as hotter than fuck.

Lately, Jason is not returning my texts, so I have to assume that he is either retiring or has moved on in some way.

His dick is a little unusual -- it is shaped like a torpedo. It's thick all around but it is slightly narrower at the base. So when he pistons through your ass, your hole also expands and contracts. Awesome sensation! I miss Jason.

So... I am looking for another thick dick in either Washington DC or NYC, that loves to fuck. It doesn't have to be torpedo-shaped, but it is a bonus. Another bonus is balls to slap against your ass.

One such contender is Sean Xavier, and another is John from Atlanta. Any other suggestions?

I miss him too. We had plans in December, but then he stopped responding to my texts too. Thought it might have been me, but it appears that he may have decided to take a break. Hope everything's okay with Jason, irrespective of whether he chooses to continue in my favorite hobby. He's a really nice guy.

Chris from NYC (formerly Chris #3) has a pretty thick dick, with a wicked curve to it, although he's not as long as Jason. I've reviewed Chris before, and also participated in a thread here concerning him.

Sean Xavier is based in Indianapolis, but he travels to NYC frequently, along with former EOY Andrew Justice. I've never been with Sean, but Andrew's told me that Sean's bigger than he is, and Andrew's no slouch in the dick department either.

Archived