411 LA Masseurs

cheyenne10
This topic is 2831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Closest I've come is Danny (second one). But had to cancel because he needed to change the time and it didn't work for me. He was very nice and easy when it came to scheduling.

We have the same taste so would be interested to hear who you choose and how it goes.

I am a regular of Rye and he is really great. He is actually certified and gives a great sports rub. I've used his services for the past 2 years. Very laid back guy and super hot with a well toned body. Nice everything. If he gets comfortable with you, massage can go in many directions. PM me for more info.

I tried Amir and would not repeat. I wrote a review on massagem4m but he had it removed. Suffice to say 1 hour was closer to 30 minutes. He definitely is hot and has a great body but massage skills were mediocre and incall space was cramped and not conducive of a nice experience.

I tried Amir and would not repeat. I wrote a review on massagem4m but he had it removed. Suffice to say 1 hour was closer to 30 minutes. He definitely is hot and has a great body but massage skills were mediocre and incall space was cramped and not conducive of a nice experience.

Whaaaaaat, review removed on MassageM4M? I thought that could only done on Masseurfinder.

Whaaaaaat, review removed on MassageM4M? I thought that could only done on Masseurfinder.

It happened. I sent m4m an email and they said that masseurs can request a negative review be removed once every 3 months and if they get more negative reviews than that, the masseur will be reviewed himself. I can forward email if anybody would like.

• 1 year later...

In response about Amir/West Hollywood (not Amir in OC):

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/amir134.shtml

@jdjd46, I'm glad I checked here. I've seen his profile on massagem4m but didn't take the plunge. A few brief txts with him: he wasn't unfriendly but just didn't come across as too interested and/or otherwise occupied. They were simple questions were about availability, logistics, etc... My schedule was flexible several nights that week. Didn't sense any sort of friendly rapport when inquiring and trying to schedule a time. It was deal breaker.

I've wanted to meet up with Amir (Middle Eastern Touch) but I had to cancel with him. I will set an appt and let you know soon

@Massagefreak, did you ever re-schedule with Amir? I was curious if you had the same experience as @jdjd46. (Sorry if overlooked an update in another thread.)

Thanks!

Hey, I never did. I think I'm going to pass on him. I feel that he would arrive with a bottle of Jergens lotion instead of oil and a worn out "I partied last night and am so hung over" attitude.... It's happened. I'm not spending 120 for someone to rub lotion on my body when I can do it for free myself.

Archived