HOT LATIN MEN

Argos
This topic is 7401 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentlemen:

After recently hiring Kristian in Los Angeles I have gained a first time appreciation for hot Latin men. Since hooking up with Kristian (which I fully intend to do again in the future) I found Franco on rentboys and had an incredible session with him. I have also read about Zack Matteo and he seems to be another possiblity. Are there any other hot Latin men you can recommend in Southern California? If so, I'd love to hear about them.

Mucho Gracias . . .

I'd recommend Sergio, the hunky Brasilian in LA and NY and Palm Springs. Although I saw him in NYC some almost 2 yrs ago now and posted a so-so review-- I'd connect with him again when the opportunity is ripe. He's hot and desires to please, but when I saw him, I was new at this venture. I've emailed him twice or thrice after seeing him but have yet to get together with him again although I am desirous of this. Read his reviews.

A hot twink type is Ceasar M well reviewed under Los Angeles. He is into about anything you can dream of and delivers 100%.

Next time I am there he is a must repeat-hire for me.

Archived