Living Fresh spa in NYC

texas
This topic is 2724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been to this spa on w 22nd street in the past (formerly called Wellness Men's Spa) and have had good therapeutic/erotic massages. Tim is one of my favorites.

I would love to try another guy but not sure who to try. Any suggestions?

I went last week. I asked for Tim, who I've had before and he's great, but instead I got Alan, who was new to me. Alan is Asian, thin, tall, young. He gave a good 90 minute legit massage with a nice ending!

• 1 year later...
I've been to this spa on w 22nd street in the past (formerly called Wellness Men's Spa) and have had good therapeutic/erotic massages. Tim is one of my favorites.

What does Tim look like? I used to come here and see Jerry, short, beefy, older asian guy. I dug him. The others seem too soft and queeny. I would love to try another guy but not sure who. Any suggestions? Are there any masseurs who are more rugged at this place?

• 2 months later...
Tony is way too aggressive. If that's your thing, go for it. But it was a huge turn off for me and I did not find him attractive at all. PM if you want more advice on others who work there.

I used to hire Tony (since this spa was pretty close to my former workplace) but not any more. Very great massage skills but yes he's a bit too aggressive.

Archived