Cancun

mrman
This topic is 3159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

Do you mean Playa del Carmen? If so, I've been there a few times and there is one gay bar that I know of.. it's on 5th Ave. I thinks it's called Plaza.. something. I could be wrong about the name, but google gay bar Playa del Carmen and you should find it.

I've never hired there, but I know that you can find pretty much what you want if you look. :rolleyes:

Do you mean Playa del Carmen? If so, I've been there a few times and there is one gay bar that I know of.. it's on 5th Ave. I thinks it's called Plaza.. something. I could be wrong about the name, but google gay bar Playa del Carmen and you should find it.

I've never hired there, but I know that you can find pretty much what you want if you look. :rolleyes:

Hmm yeah that's what I meant. I've never been to Mexico before and will be at a resort not sure what's in the area at all.

This was almost 20 yrs ago but a friend of mine was robbed by a rentboy he met at Ay Carumba Bar in downtown Cancun. This bar served a mix of locals and tourists. So be careful - though can happen anywhere.

Despite that we had a ton of fun at this bar and for the whole trip.

• 4 months later...
Anyone ever have any luck while in the Cancun/Playa del Carmen area. Will be there for a week next month.

I've stayed in Cancun, Riveria Maya many times. It is absolutely beautiful.

Playa Del Carmen is a wonderful town. Walk down 5th Avenue at night. Lots of people and shops. Many European visitors.

The resorts in Riveria Maya are great, but since you are a "captive audience", food is expensive. Unless you are staying at "all inclusive" resort.

The absolutly best thing to do is to go to Xcaret.

http://www.xcaret.com/about-xcaret.php

Go on the underground river. See the show at night which is included. Food is outstanding in any of the many restaurants. Please make sure to tip the waiters. They are wonderful.

Another park run by same company is a longer travel, but really nice.

It is Xel-Há All Inclusive. Unlimited food and drink is part of package.

I'm actually headed there soon for a week.

Enjoy!

Archived