DRmass

lajames
This topic is 3246 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, I got the impression from his ad and from the reviews that there was nothing remotely erotic about his massage, and that it was a "feel-good" experience. NotMike confirms my impression. But, as Jerry Seinfeld said, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Maybe I was a bit vague. DRmass gives a very erotic massage, from beginning to great end. There was no pretense at it being a"therapeutic" massage it's like he says "an erotic body rub down". He's been on my return to list for another day.

I scheduled a massage with DRmass (his name is Luis, which is given on his e-mail address on his web site) for tonight at 9 pm. I told him that I'd be home by 8:15. There was an e-mail from him waiting for me: he had to cancel tonight's massage "because basketball practice wasn't going to be over until 8:45." Well, if this is how he conducts himself...... there are other fish in the sea.

• 2 months later...
I saw him a few years ago. Way up town but worth the trip. More of a sensual experience than therapeutic massage but left very happy. He's an nice guy kinda of a buddy experience.

Since his ad says he's in Anchorage, I guess that would qualify as "way uptown"!

Archived