Laron, amazing Peter and Pol the Viking

fil
This topic is 3289 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is the deal on these guys on Masseurfinder. they never answer their phones or reply to e-mails. How do they get any customers/ (I think amazing Peter and Pol are not Norwegian,but Polish.)

The deal is that these are not real people, merely bait by M4M to get you to buy the private pix and private videos. Now, you say these ads are on Masseurfinder, who doesn't sell pix or videos. For Masseurfinder, I don't really have an answer, but nothing on M4M would surprise me, and my trust in Masseurfinder isn't that high, either. Just move on, fil. There are many, many fish in the sea!

Actually, I did get a reply from Laron, but he was rude and refused to answer. I also managed to get Pol once on the phone. and he seeed cool, but never set up an appointment., though I have called or messaged him close to 50 times. The review published on now what to say.

Fil, I cannot believe that you "called or messaged him close to 50 times." I MIGHT try a second time if I really want to contact a masseur, but that's it. I don't go begging. So many of these guys are prima donnas who think their shit doesn't stink, and I don't encourage their narcissism. As L:orenz Hart wrote, "There are so many, many fish in the sea/Why'd I want the one who's not for me?"

Archived