Butt Ploy #1

friendofsheila
This topic is 3321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

An open letter to all the young men who buy their shirts long and wear it out to hide their butt that they think is too big to prevent me from looking at it:

IT'S NOT WORKING.

I'm older than Judy Garland now and I'm onto ploys like this. Doing this just makes me examine your butt all the more closely, and stare at it all the longer, trying to get an idea of its shape. And if it is a big butt that is worthwhile, then I'm just going to be staring at it for even longer.

An open letter to all the young men who buy their shirts long and wear it out to hide their butt that they think is too big to prevent me from looking at it:

IT'S NOT WORKING.

I'm older than Judy Garland now and I'm onto ploys like this. Doing this just makes me examine your butt all the more closely, and stare at it all the longer, trying to get an idea of its shape. And if it is a big butt that is worthwhile, then I'm just going to be staring at it for even longer.

100f1d49280e0b8986b1421dec83601b.jpg 01fe65d5e08aa2f3cbeb290b293c6d45.jpg

http://www.bilerico.com/images/cute-guy-bare-butt-pool.jpg

f533ee767468a250ee7cc068d65a485e.jpg

9732460199_4245fff510_b.jpg

I really like that last pic Walmart. That would be one line I wouldn't mind waiting in. Basketball shorts, no underwear, and a bubble butt....:D

Or do think maybe yes to the underwear?

I miss the days when football players wore jockstraps under there pants and you could pretty much see everything....does that make me sound old? LOL

Guest Starbuck
I'm older than Judy Garland now ...

I assume you mean older than Judy lived to be (47), not older than Judy would be (92) ... although, I dunno, I think I'll still be staring at young men's butts when I'm 92.

I wonder if the nursing home attendants will know that I'm not drooling because I'm an old man, but because I'm a dirty old man.

Archived