anyone seen this guy?

RSully94
This topic is 3313 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I get the impression from the video and pictures that he is a smoker. That's a little bit of a turn off. His rate seems kind of low but maybe that's because he's new and on BP.

He's been really nice to me on the phone so far and what not. Seems like just a regular person that needs extra money. I think he might be working as a painter in the day time possibly.

Hey Sully, he's got no tats. He's in SD. Is he gonna come to you in ***** *******? Btw, I thought you & Scott were back together. What are you doing on BP? :(

~ Boomer ~

I broke up with Scott again. For good. He's just falling in with the wrong crowd and becoming a fake ass bitch.

Tattoos are hot, don't mess with me on that.

He said he can come to over here via the train or Rideshare. It probably helped that I mentioned he had sexy big nips. Throwing a compliment in while asking if they'll travel there can't hurt. (and I wasn't lying)

Archived