Any 411 on this Hairy, young guy with a fat 9 incher in NYC?

Yankee
This topic is 2075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

He is a bit sexier than his pics. I think he is really 5'6 not is stated height and his cock is probably more along the line of 8-8.5 Massage on a bed. He does kiss.

But his apartment is really messy and the bathroom was kind of dirty. The bed was made with fresh sheets right when I got there or I may have bailed He comes across as a smart man when we talked

Pm if you want more info

I saw Sami a couple months ago, and Doe Be Doe is right that he gives a very nice massage. The guy is hairy, muscular and very masculine. I really tried to see if he was versatile, but the guy is all-top, so I got a sample of his skills at massage, lots of kissing, lots of body contact. When I was there, the apartment and bathroom were very neat and clean, so I didn't see what jeepo described above. About five minutes after I got there, he dimmed the lights and lit about four or five candles and set up a kind of romantic atmosphere. When I saw that, I figured maybe this guy will soften up and let me top him. Nothing doing. He had told me in our texting that he was only a top, but I figured he might reconsider. When he dropped his shorts, I knew there was no way I was gonna let him top me either. He's a very thick and very convincing 9". Although he looks middle eastern, he evidently grew up in Europe and seems very polished and educated. Very nice guy and professional.

Either I overlooked his videos before, or they weren't uploaded when I hired him back in June, but I just went back and just saw that Sami (not sure if it's Sammi or Sami) has at least 8 videos on his RM ad and the last one looks like Sami is giving the guy a five minute unrelenting pounding in every possible position. I just may bring my boyfriend over there the next time he accuses me of not giving him 100%! If I'd seen these videos before, I wouldn't have been so surprised when Sami dropped the shorts. I usually scrutinize ads better than that.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...