Skyler in LA, 411?

dutchmuch
This topic is 3277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Responded to his ad via the RB email system yesterday but apparently he pulled the ad offline yesterday afternoon.

Did Google search and verified that he was legit and normal but accidentally hit "add friend request" on his FB page. I cancelled the friend request as soon as I discovered it but I think he already saw it on his notification. I think I scared him off....sigh, really wanted to hire him but not sure if I should text him now that his ad is offline.

• 2 weeks later...
I hired Schyler but he's since taken his ad down. He's very cute and into hair or hair products or something. Im not sure why he's quit or taking a break. One of the pluses about him is that he has an identical twin who is or was looking for a sugar daddy.

How was your experience with him? Just curious. Does he mind older/chubby guys? Pvt msg me. Thanks!

Archived