Connoiseurs of ???

friendofsheila
This topic is 3288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember a gay man once saying to a group of us at a party, "Guys who don't eat sugar - their cum tastes better."

Huh? Well, getting past the safe sex issue, I was surprised to hear that someone had an experienced.... uh.... palate in this matter.

But I guess there's all kinds out there.

I remember a gay man once saying to a group of us at a party, "Guys who don't eat sugar - their cum tastes better."

Huh? Well, getting past the safe sex issue, I was surprised to hear that someone had an experienced.... uh.... palate in this matter.

All men have a semen taste that is exclusive to them, but the major complaint on sperm taste is normally always the same:

It tastes bitter or salty; let's look at how to make semen taste sweeter

10 Tips for better semen taste

Here then are 10 simple do's and don'ts to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine- they're all pollutants.

2. Drink lots of water 1 - 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.

3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste

Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.

5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:

Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:

5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.

Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.

Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don't cut it out!

6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.

7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work.

Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it's a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.

8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.

9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.

10. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen's taste.

Try and eat food "from the earth" i.e. as naturally as possible. Also consider taking a zinc and selenium supplement, both are needed for healthy sperm and can make the taste better.

Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---10-Simple-Tips-For-Better-Tasting-Semen&id=164106

The word on the street is to eat pineapple and or drink pineapple juice... That's the secret to make it oh so tasty... Supposedly... and I know that one poster here swears by it!

As we know refined sugar is not the best thing out there... Think of all the nasty things associated with it... Tooth decay and according to my eye doc even cataracts... Now this! So stay away like the plague!

I wonder what the guy would think of the dreadful high fructose corn syrup that is added to all sorts of things?!?!

Archived