Hommoerotica... years ago!

marylander1940
This topic is 3271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Marylander... this is a great collection. I remember many of these magazines, and where I grew up, they were always in a back corner of the magazine rack, so it was obvious to the owner and his staff what we were looking for. I think he did that deliberately, not to hide them, but so that he could more easily see who wanted those particular magazines. He also only hired the most handsome young men to work in his store, and they were always wearing tight jeans or other pants that showed off their bulges and ass cracks. This collection brings back some fond memories of great times, sharing these magazines with friends too as a prelude for personal interaction to mimic some of the poses!!

Thanks, Marylander... this is a great collection. I remember many of these magazines, and where I grew up, they were always in a back corner of the magazine rack, so it was obvious to the owner and his staff what we were looking for. I think he did that deliberately, not to hide them, but so that he could more easily see who wanted those particular magazines. He also only hired the most handsome young men to work in his store, and they were always wearing tight jeans or other pants that showed off their bulges and ass cracks. This collection brings back some fond memories of great times, sharing these magazines with friends too as a prelude for personal interaction to mimic some of the poses!!

He was a good business men, I'm sure he demanded the young folks working there to smile and be friendly, it must have been like seeing some of the models come to life at the store.

Here in DC we have Universal Gear (locally known as Universal Queer), unfortunately they don't have handsome guys working there and some of them are so effeminate... I don't get it, the owner has great taste for models but maybe he should pay a little more and get would-be-models to work in his store and not average looking guys.

Archived