411, Anyone re: "David-Attractive Latin-..."

Axiom2001
This topic is 3391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone in the San Jose/San Francisco Bay area ever "hooked up" with David who advertises on backpage in both San Francisco and southward? I find his photos and ad in general to be highly enticing. Love his mouth and lips and highly desire to devour if we meet.

Have you met? If so, please respond here. I ask here because I'm still leery regarding ads at www.backpage.com-David.

He seems to be a traveler and appears here off and on during the given weeks within these months. I rang him once and left a message but did not get any return response.

Zman, thanks for posting the correct link. It's most appreciated. Now I hope someone here who has had contact with cutie David will respond! Gosh, I desire to meet and see him,

but I don't want to get "burned" so to speak since his ads have appeared intermittently on http://sfbay.backpage.com.

Archived