Was This the "Murray Hill Gang"?

dutchal
This topic is 3301 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dutchal - I have always made a distinction between the Murray Hill crowd and this Hungarian nut. Having known some Hungarians and Czech/Slovak men who came to NYC about 5 or 6 years ago and were kept literally in a 1-room place down by Wall Street, and listening to their tales of the guy running the place, I am 90% sure it was the guy in the newspaper article you mentioned. However the Murray Hill guys were almost entirely from Russia, Byelorussia and Baltic nations who were "sponsored" here (somewhat like the Hungarians) and their master(s) kept a series of small hotel rooms (turn-key) available in the East Side/Murray Hill (and later slightly upper East Side) areas of the city.

Lately I have seen a suspicious new firm advertising models and masseurs in some cities - the new reincarnation of the Murray Hill boys: http://hottest.directory/dudes/new-york-dudes/

Archived