Happy Birthday To The One And Only - ACE ROCKSTAR!!!!

JDXXX
This topic is 3273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ace,

Wanted to shout out to you and wish you a Very Special Happy Birthday from Seattle, WA. Nothing but the best for your birthday. Wishing you joy and happiness for many more years to come to a great friend, role model, mentor and most of all who I look up to as like a "Big Brother". You deserve the BEST cause you are THE BEST as no one can compare the joy you bring to others with your charm, witt, talent, loyality, charisma, and your kindness unto others. You touch so many people with your amazing personality and that's what will always make you special in this world. Not just to me - but to the rest of the world out there who know of you, those around you such as family and friends, and those who love you here on the forum as well. You're a one of a kind GEM, my friend. :D. Much love, many hugs, and once again - Happy Birthday Sexy ACE.:p.

Archived