Zac in Los Angeles?

kaboom35
This topic is 3307 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Breadcrumbs?" perhaps the more common "cracker crumbs" was the idea. Or am I lost indeed?

Borger was using 'breadcrumbs' as a keyword, so when he wanted to search for this thread, or any other thread he has been interested in, in the future, he can enter 'breadcrumbs' as a search term. I could have used 'tallywacker' in the same way. But unfortunately I've sprinkled it in too many posts over the years.

However you are correct too, -Zac is handsome enough to get away with eating crackers or cookies in my bed.

Gman

Borger was using 'breadcrumbs' as a keyword, so when he wanted to search for this thread, or any other thread he has been interested in, in the future, he can enter 'breadcrumbs' as a search term. I could have used 'tallywacker' in the same way. But unfortunately I've sprinkled it in too many posts over the years.

However you are correct too, -Zac is handsome enough to get away with eating crackers or cookies in my bed.

Gman

Gman, your auto - correct changed Borger to Bother. Oops!

~ Boomer ~

I've been considering Zac too. I contacted him and he quoted me 325. A little steep for my taste but his pictures are hot, so I may have to take the plunge. I just hope he's not dissapointing. Since I've learned that being hot doesn't equal great time in bed.

Archived